Utica Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 2 Reviews
- Average rating is 4 stars
- Average wait time is 12.5 minutes
- Sterling Heights, MI - 7 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Macomb, MI - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Clinton Township, MI - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fraser, MI - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Rochester, MI - 5 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Troy, MI - 4 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Utica, MI
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Utica, MI has a population of approximately 78,577 people. There is 1 preventive medicine specialist near Utica, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 78,577 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 30,527 households. There are 30,527 households in Utica.