West Long Branch Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 2 Board certified
- Freehold, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Oceanport, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Long Branch, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fort Monmouth, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Little Silver, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Shrewsbury, NJ - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in West Long Branch, NJ
59 Avenue At The Cmn
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- 27 years experience
- 4 star hospital
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of West Long Branch, NJ has a population of approximately 8,097 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near West Long Branch, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 4,049 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 1,192 households. There are 2,384 households in West Long Branch.