Clune Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 2 Reviews
- Average rating is 2.5 stars
- Average wait time is 27.5 minutes
- Greensburg, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Mc Intyre, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Aultman, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- West Lebanon, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Clarksburg, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Blairsville, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Clune, PA
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Clune, PA has a population of approximately 168 people. There is 1 preventive medicine specialist near Clune, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 168 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 72 households. There are 72 households in Clune.