Prospect Park Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 5 Reviews
- Average rating is 3 stars
- Average wait time is 26.9 minutes
- Philadelphia, PA - 56 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Folsom, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Ridley Park, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Essington, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Drexel Hill, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Wallingford, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Prospect Park, PA
8 Morton Ave
Ridley Park, PA 19078
- Preventive Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- 22 years experience
- Rated 4 stars by patients
- 3 star hospital
- Short wait time
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Prospect Park, PA has a population of approximately 6,525 people. There are 2 preventive medicine specialists near Prospect Park, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 3,263 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 1,273 households. There are 2,546 households in Prospect Park.