Seanor Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 2 Board certified
- 1 Reviews
- Average rating is 1 stars
- Johnstown, PA - 5 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Davidsville, PA - 3 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Tire Hill, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Hollsopple, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Jerome, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- South Fork, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Seanor, PA
1450 Scalp Ave
Johnstown, PA 15904
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
- 29 years experience
- 4 star hospital
- 4 star medical school
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Seanor, PA has a population of approximately 83 people. There are 3 preventive medicine specialists near Seanor, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 28 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 10 households. There are 31 households in Seanor.