Washington Crossing Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 1 Award winners
- 14 Reviews
- Average rating is 3.3 stars
- Average wait time is 24.8 minutes
- Morrisville, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Titusville, NJ - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Newtown, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Pennington, NJ - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Langhorne, PA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fairless Hills, PA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Washington Crossing, PA
1614 Wrightstown Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- 35 years experience
72 Jacobs Creek Rd
Trenton, NJ 08628
- Occupational Medicine
- Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine
- 13 years experience
- Board certified
- 4 star medical school
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Washington Crossing, PA has a population of approximately 4,291 people. There are 3 preventive medicine specialists near Washington Crossing, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 1,430 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 559 households. There are 1,676 households in Washington Crossing.