Fishersville Preventive Medicine Specialists
- 1 Board certified
- 1 Reviews
- Average rating is 4 stars
- Average wait time is 10 minutes
- Harrisonburg, VA - 3 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Batesville, VA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Faber, VA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Mc Gaheysville, VA - 2 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Brownsburg, VA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
- Fairfield, VA - 1 Preventive Medicine Specialists
Top Preventive Medicine Specialists in Fishersville, VA
664 Lincoln St
Portsmouth, VA 23704
- Family Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Aerospace Medicine
- Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- 28 years experience
- Rated 4 stars by patients
- Completed fellowship
- 3 star hospital
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who through additional training has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
Preventive medicine/wellness specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
The area of Fishersville, VA has a population of approximately 5,398 people. There is 1 preventive medicine specialist near Fishersville, which gives it a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 5,398 residents or a ratio of 1 preventive medicine specialist per 1,958 households. There are 1,958 households in Fishersville.