I went to the CareNow in west Frisco on 1/15/14. It was a wonderful experience in every aspect.
- I used web check-in and they called me back within a few minutes and had already confirmed my coverage and co-pay.
- I was told they would be ready for me in an hour, and I received a call within the hour saying a room was ready.
- I was greeted as soon as I got to the clinic by Shelly who was very nice and welcoming.
- I waited in the waiting room for about 12 minutes before being called back. The waiting room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed the video that was playing.
- Once I was in a room, the nurse, Xinia, took vitals and asked the required questions. She was also very pleasant.
- It was about 15 minutes after I got in the room that Dr. Sheppard came in. She was very pleasant, thorough and informative.
- Dr. Sheppard wrote a prescription and ordered a shot.
- The nurse came in after a few minutes to administer the shot and I needed to wait a few minutes to insure there was no reaction.
- The entire visit in the clinic was less than an hour, it was very professional, friendly, clean and efficient.
I loved being able to check in on the web and wait at home until they were ready for me. The time in the clinic couldn't have been reduced by much for me to get the care and attention I received.