- 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- SPEAKS English
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
- 1 SPECIALTIES
- 5 EXPERTISE
- 1 Location
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas L Donahue III DC
Dr. Thomas L Donahue III, DC is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. They have 18 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic. They speak English.
Dr. Thomas L Donahue III has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas L Donahue III has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
18 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Thomas L Donahue III Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas L Donahue III
Dr. Donahue III graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 2001. Dr. Donahue III works in Chicago, IL and specializes in Chiropractic.