Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul S Egbert
Dr. Paul S Egbert, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul S Egbert has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Paul S Egbert has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
26 Years Experience
University Of Western States Health And Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Paul S Egbert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEGBERT CHIROPRACTIC, 479 Polk St Ste A, Twin Falls, ID
Dr. Paul S Egbert is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Twin Falls, ID.