Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eric R Lisbin
Eric R Lisbin is a Chiropractor primarily located in Reading, PA. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Disappointing experience with Dr. Eric Lisbin
Self-verified patient of Eric R Lisbin - Posted on August 9th, 2017
I was experiencing pain behind my left shoulder blade and went to Dr. Lisbin for treatment. The first time I visited 7/18/2017 he was kind of rough with me given we weren't certain what was wrong. On my second visit, the following day, he performed similar treatment and up-sold me a Serola Belt for $50 that I questioned needing. Each time I was there he was visibly and audibly irritated at insurance company and his airline, whereupon he vented to me about both. With my pain increasing, on 7/20/2017 I went to my family doctor who ordered an MRI only to learn I had a slipped disc that was inflamed and causing my pain. The following day I contacted LIsbin to request a refund for Serola Belt as it was unnecessary for the treatment of my pain. He did not call me back. Today 8/9/2017 (after knowing he had returned from his vacation) I contacted him again. After politely asking about his vacation, I asked if he would kindly honor my request to return the Belt and get a refund, explaining that I wore it once (over my clothing at his suggestion) and placed it back in the packaging to return, and that my issue did not require the Belt. He became upset in an instant and told me that "No I will not give you a refund, I cannot sell it as new." I reminded him that I wore it once, over my clothing, and that it was in original packaging in perfect shape. He said, "No, I got to go." and hung up on me. Based upon my experience, Dr. Lisbin is selfish and unprofessional. I will not return to his practice and encourage others to go elsewhere. The Spine and Wellness Center in Mt. Penn now gets my business and I highly recommend them.
Eric R Lisbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsEric Ralph Lisbin DC, 300 W Lancaster Ave, Reading, PA
Eric R Lisbin is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Reading, PA.