Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary A Whalen
Dr. Mary A Whalen, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary A Whalen has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mary A Whalen has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
30 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1988
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWHALEN CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC, 420 S Howes St Ste 106, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Mary A Whalen is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Fort Collins, CO.