Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy E Rudder
Dr. Amy E Rudder, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Winchester, TN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy E Rudder has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Amy E Rudder has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
12 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Amy E Rudder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsAMY ELAINE RUDDER DC, 1229 Dinah Shore Blvd, Winchester, TN
Dr. Amy E Rudder is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Winchester, TN.