Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark M Gramblicka
Dr. Mark M Gramblicka, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Saint Francis, WI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Rehabilitation and Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark M Gramblicka has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Mark M Gramblicka has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
Showing 2 of 2
He seems like a wonderful Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Gramblicka - Posted on November 8th, 2018
I saw him yesterday for the first time and he knew all of my medical histories before he came into the room, all the way back to 2000. He took the time to listen to my concerns and explained to me in detail what he was going to do to try and help me. He warned me with the pain I was already in that this was going to be a bit uncomfortable, and he was right, but I actually had some small relief after he was finished. I was just recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, vertigo, I have had a degenerative bone disease for years, among other issues and he explained to me that he just wants to try and provide me with some relief. I would definitely recommend him to others. He works for Aurora now and is located at 2000 E Layton Ave.
Fibromyalgia IS NOT REAL
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark M Gramblicka - Posted on September 18th, 2018
During my appointment I informed the doctor that I have Fibromyalgia. He told me, point blank, that Fibromyalgia IS NOT REAL. That, when doctors couldn't find anything wrong, they would label you with Fibromyalgia. When he manipulated my back, he was quite rough. Not good for those of us with Fibromyalgia. I now have pain in more places.
18 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Mark M Gramblicka Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Mark M Gramblicka is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Saint Francis, WI.