Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary M Cheboski
Dr. Mary M Cheboski, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Carroll, IA, with another office in Carroll, IA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic and Neurology. She speaks English.
Dr. Mary M Cheboski has 2 locations
227 E 5th St
Carroll, IA 51401
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary M Cheboski has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mary M Cheboski has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
30 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mary M Cheboski Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mary M Cheboski's office for more information.
429 S Maple St Carroll, IA : (712) 792-1763
227 E 5th St Carroll, IA 51401
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mary M Cheboski is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Carroll, IA.