Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert D Buchanan
Dr. Robert D Buchanan, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. His specialties include Chiropractic and Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert D Buchanan has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Robert D Buchanan has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Showing 1 of 1
Shoulder Pain for years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert D Buchanan - Posted on April 20th, 2017
Dr. Robert D Buchanan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Robert D Buchanan's office for more information.
8140 College Pkwy Ste 108 Fort Myers, FL : (239) 362-3164
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert D Buchanan is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Fort Myers, FL.