- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clark G Scott DC
Dr. Clark G Scott, DC is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN. They have 14 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic. They speak English.
Dr. Clark G Scott has 3 locations
Dr. Clark G Scott has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Clark G Scott has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Clark G Scott Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Clark G Scott
Dr. Scott graduated from the Logan College of Chiropractic in 2006. Dr. Scott works in Indianapolis, IN and 2 other locations and specializes in Chiropractic.