- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip R Jordan DC
Dr. Philip R Jordan, DC is a doctor primarily located in Aiken, SC. They have 9 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic. They speak English.
Dr. Philip R Jordan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Philip R Jordan has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Philip R Jordan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Philip R Jordan
Dr. Jordan graduated from the Sherman College of Straight Chiropractic in 2011. Dr. Jordan works in Aiken, SC and specializes in Chiropractic.