Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Meghan M Mannello DC, MD
Dr. Meghan M Mannello, DC, MD is a Chiropractor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Portland, OR. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics and Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Meghan M Mannello has 2 locations
113 W Lockwood Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63119
Dr. Meghan M Mannello has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Meghan M Mannello has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
32 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Meghan M Mannello Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- HealthLink PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Meghan M Mannello is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Saint Louis, MO.