Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael G Keotahlian
Dr. Michael G Keotahlian, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Orlando, FL. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael G Keotahlian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Michael G Keotahlian has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Michael G Keotahlian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Michael G Keotahlian yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael George Keotahlian Dc, 9753 S Orange Blossom Trl Ste 103, Orlando, FL
Dr. Michael G Keotahlian is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Orlando, FL.