Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gina Scognamiglio
Dr. Gina Scognamiglio, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gina Scognamiglio has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Gina Scognamiglio has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
19 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Gina Scognamiglio Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsCHIROPRACTIC CARE & SPORTS REHABILITATION INC, 12401 Olive Blvd Ste 101, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Gina Scognamiglio is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Saint Louis, MO.