Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard P Sampson
Dr. Richard P Sampson, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Meridian, ID. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard P Sampson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Richard P Sampson has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
36 Years Experience
University Of Western States Health And Sciences
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Richard P Sampson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRICHARD PAUL SAMPSON DC, 1504 N Main St, Meridian, ID
Dr. Richard P Sampson is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Meridian, ID.