- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marc A Blais, DC DC
Dr. Marc A Blais, DC, DC is a doctor primarily located in Blair, NE. He has 43 years of experience. He speaks English.
Dr. Marc A Blais, DC has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Marc A Blais, DC has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Marc A Blais, DC Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Marc A Blais, DC
Dr. Blais grew up in northern Vermont and later received a Bachelor of Science in Education degree from the University of Vermont. After his years as an educator, he left the teaching profession to begin his chiropractic education in hopes of finding techniques that could help him regain his health. After graduating from Palmer Chiropractic in 1998, Dr. Blais worked in the Davenport, Iowa, area for approximately 1 and 1/2 years. The last six months of that time was spent training with an atlas orthogonal mentor at Harmony Chiropractic in Rock Island, Illinois. In the summer of 2000, Dr. Blais purchased a chiropractic practice in Blair, Nebraska. His wife of 40 years, a Kansas native, wanted to be closer to her parents. Experience 2000 to present Owner/Chiropractor, Midwest Chiropractic. Blair, Nebraska 1/2000 – 7/2000: Associate chiropractor, Harmony Chiropractic. Rock Island, Illinois. 1999: Associate chiropractor, Frogley’s Chiropractic. Davenport, Iowa. 1979-1993: Physical Education Teacher, Edgarton Elementary. Edgarton, Massachusetts Licensures & Certifications Nebraska State Chiropractic License Atlas Orthogonal Board Certified National Certification in Acupuncture Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting (Dr. Berg) Associations & Memberships American Chiropractic Association Nebraska Chiropractic Physicians Association