Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Ottumwa, IA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
19 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsThomas M Cosgrove Dc, 1429 Albia Rd, Ottumwa, IA
Dr. Thomas M Cosgrove III is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Ottumwa, IA.