Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy A Nedrow
Dr. Amy A Nedrow, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in York, SC. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amy A Nedrow has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Amy A Nedrow has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
11 Years Experience
Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Amy A Nedrow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCONTOUR CHIROPRACTIC, 1728 Old York Rd, York, SC
Dr. Amy A Nedrow is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near York, SC.