Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Valerie S Peltzman
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Matawan, NJ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Valerie S Peltzman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
23 Years Experience
Life Chiropractic College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeltzman Chiropractic Associates, 591 State Route 34, Matawan, NJ
Dr. Valerie S Peltzman is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Matawan, NJ.