Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Therese A Rotundo
Dr. Therese A Rotundo, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Schaumburg, IL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Therese A Rotundo has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Therese A Rotundo has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
38 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHIROPRACTIC HEALTH CENTER, 1015 W Wise Rd Ste 100, Schaumburg, IL
Dr. Therese A Rotundo is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Schaumburg, IL.