About Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN
Dr. Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN is a health care provider primarily located in Tampa, FL. Her specialties include Chiropractor. She speaks English.
Dr. Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN has the following 3 specialties
Dr. Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN has the following 5 areas of expertise
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
Dr. Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN Accepts the Following Insurance
- Care Credit
- Cash/Self pay
More about Dr. Elena M Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN
Dr. Elena Morreale is leading a health revolution with 25+ years of experience—one revolving around Bioenergetics using bioenergetic fields to support longevity, energy, mental clarity, happiness, and so much more. Dr. Elena M. Morreale, DC, DABCI, DACBN is a Doctor of Chiropractic specializing in Functional Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Internal medicine, Nutritional medicine, Chiropractic medicine, and Bioenergetic medicine.
Dr. Morreale is one of the MOST sought-after physicians across the USA for her advanced skills and knowledge in Functional Blood Work and Bioenergetic Medicine. She has been in practice in Tampa, Florida since 1997.
Dr. Morreale is a skilled Functional Blood work Specialist, NESHealth practitioner, and advanced EAV/EDS practitioner in Bioenergetics which represents a new science able to generate greater understanding and treatment precision. She has taken numerous postgraduate classes in Holistic Medicine such as Bioenergetics, Regenerative medicine, homeopathy, herbals, nutritional supplementation, energy work, emotional stress integration, and muscle testing.
Dr. Morreale is a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists (DABCI) and board certified in the Diagnosis and Management of Internal Disorders. She is also a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board Of Nutrition (DACBN) and board certified in Nutritional disorders and the management of nutritional disorders. She is also a certified Functional Blood Work Specialist who will help you figure out the “why” behind your health concerns using your ‘normal’ labs. Get real answers, healing, and hope right now (with the blood work you already have).
She combines chiropractic care, Functional medicine, nutritional supplementation, bioenergetics, and homeopathy for a complete holistic health care practice.
Her main goal is to find the underlying cause of your problem and to tailor an individual treatment plan. Dr. Elena Morreale focuses on helping people to heal themselves and regain their health as it is a reward like no other.
Make sure you book your discovery call and Consultation with Dr. Morreale today so you can regain Hope, Health, and Healing right now.
Education & Certification:
- State University at Buffalo New York B.S. degree in Medical Technology, 1990 She worked at Mt. St. Mary’s Hospital in Lewiston, New York from 1988-1993 as a Medical Technologist doing laboratory and pathology analysis and diagnosis on blood, urine, stool, and body tissues.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Doctor of Chiropractic degree in 1997
- Advanced certification EAV/EDS training in Bioenergetics, 2003.
- Board certified, post-doctoral degree in the Diagnosis and Management of Internal Disorders becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists (DABCI), 2014.
- Board certified, post-doctoral degree in Nutritional disorders and the management of nutritional disorders becoming a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board Of Nutrition (DACBN), 2015.
- NESHealth certified Practitioner in Bioenergetics, 2020.
She has taken numerous classes in Holistic Medicines such as Bioenergetics, homeopathy, herbals, nutritional supplementation, energy work, emotional stress integration, and muscle testing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS