Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. H K Denow DC
Dr. H K Denow, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology and Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. H K Denow has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. H K Denow has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
41 Years Experience
New York Chiropractic College
Graduated in 1977
Dr. H K Denow Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. H K Denow's office for more information.
545 Carpenter Dam Rd Ste D Hot Springs National Park, AR : (501) 262-9991
Locations & DirectionsH KATHERINE DENOW DC, 545 Carpenter Dam Rd Ste D, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Dr. H K Denow is similar to the following 2 Chiropractors near Hot Springs National Park, AR.