Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas M Brown
Dr. Thomas M Brown, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas M Brown has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Thomas M Brown has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Thomas M Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
42 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Thomas M Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsKeith Clinic Of Chiropractic Pa, 4016 Triangle Dr, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Thomas M Brown is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Charlotte, NC.