Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Salim N Diab has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Salim N Diab has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Salim N Diab has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Salim N Diab yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Diab is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Life Chiropractic College
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Salim N Diab accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Oxford Metro
Locations & DirectionsMain Chiropractic & Rehabilitation Center, 634 Main St, New Rochelle, NY
Dr. Salim N Diab is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near New Rochelle, NY.