Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Shari R Webster
Dr. Shari R Webster, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari R Webster has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Shari R Webster has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
Dr. Shari R Webster has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I am fortunate to have found Dr. Shari Webster and her professional office staff. I have been a patient there for some time now and just now figured out how to post a review!!!! (Technologically challenged!!!) I have been treated by several chiropractors and find Dr. Webster to be the BEST of the BEST. She is always professional, extremely knowledgeable, and always kind and sensitive to patient needs. Not only have I had successful chiropractic care from Dr. Webster, but have experienced great benefits from acupuncture treatments from her as well. Her office staff is always kind and considerate and will go to extremes to accommodate patients. You will be seen for your appointment at the time of your appointment also! What a novelty!?!?!?!?! Two excellent massage therapists also on staff. Highly recommend this office without hesitation!
19 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Shari R Webster accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Valley Family Medical, 16515 S 40th St Ste 139, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Shari R Webster is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Phoenix, AZ.