Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Scott L Millison
Dr. Scott L Millison, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Cockeysville, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott L Millison has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Scott L Millison has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Scott L Millison has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Scott L Millison yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
38 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsScott Louis Millison Dc, 10153 York Rd Ste 105, Cockeysville, MD
Dr. Scott L Millison is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Cockeysville, MD.