Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. John F Hayes III
Dr. John F Hayes III, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Portland, ME. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. John F Hayes III has the following 1 specialty
Dr. John F Hayes III has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. John F Hayes III has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. John F Hayes III yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
39 Years Experience
Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic
Graduated in 1979
Dr. John F Hayes III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
- Anthem Pathway - ME
- Anthem Pathway Enhanced - ME
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsJohn Frederick Hayes Iii Dc, 808 Stevens Ave, Portland, ME
Dr. John F Hayes III is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Portland, ME.