Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Farley DC
Dr. James Farley, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Cedar Knolls, NJ, with another office in Morris Plains, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. James Farley has 2 locations
39 E Hanover Ave
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Dr. James Farley has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James Farley has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. James Farley - Posted on June 26th, 2019
24 Years Experience
New York Chiropractic College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. James Farley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Farley's office for more information.
54 Horsehill Rd Cedar Knolls, NJ : (973) 538-2238
39 E Hanover Ave Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Farley is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Cedar Knolls, NJ.