Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark W Penn
Dr. Mark W Penn, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Penn has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mark W Penn has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Mark W Penn has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Mark W Penn yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
32 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Mark W Penn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Manual Medicine, 5000 SW 21st St Ste 1, Topeka, KS
Dr. Mark W Penn is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Topeka, KS.