Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Aaron J Buys has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Aaron J Buys has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Aaron J Buys has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
I highly recommend Dr. Aaron Buys. He is knowledgeable, kind, caring and very attentive. He took the time to understand my needs and focused on doing what was best for my condition. He also taught and explained as we went along so that everything made sense. His sense of humor and pleasant manner was a bright spot. It helped lighten a painful situation while maintaining respect for me and my condition. I was not obligated to schedule unnecessary ongoing appointments. Also, I was pretty amazed to receive personal follow up phone calls – at my convenience - to check on my progress. This meant after office hours. What doc does this and gives you their cell # to reach out as needed? He does! The office staff is the nicest and most helpful I have ever met. This practice truly cares about patients as individuals – no assembly line. It is a real treasure!
Dr. Buys is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
National University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAaron James Buys Dc, 2517 Burton St SE, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Aaron J Buys is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Grand Rapids, MI.