- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN
Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN is a doctor primarily located in Auburn, AL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractor. He speaks English.
Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2018
Graduated in 2006
Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN Accepts the Following Insurance
- 2408 E University Dr Ste 101 Auburn , AL (334) 821-2552
More about Bradley C Adams, DC, DIANM, DABCI, DACBN
Dr. Adams graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2006 from Palmer College of Chiropractic, which is widely recognized as the most prestigious college of chiropractic. Dr. Adams had previously graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in Business Administration, Entrepreneurship and Family Business, after completing his core requirements in Biomedical Science. Advanced Training and Certification: In 2011, Dr. Adams completed a program for Advanced Certification in Brain Traumatology and Whiplash Associated Disorders from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. He was named a Fellow of the Academy of Chiropractic Orthopedists in 2015 after completing a rigorous four-year program and obtaining Board certification. In 2019, Dr. Adams earned his Diplomate of the American Board of Chiropractic Internists (DABCI).
This follows the successful completion of a three-year post-doctoral program and examination Board certified by the American Chiropractic Association. Dr. Adams also earned the distinction of TPI, Level 3 Medical Professional from the Titleist Performance Institute in 2017. Dr. Adams is a member of the ACA Governor’s Advisory Cabinet. He is internationally certified in impairment and disability rating by the Board of Forensic Professionals. For a full list of Dr. Adams credentials, please see his Curriculum Vitae. Originally from Birmingham, Alabama, Dr. Adams loves residing in Auburn, with his wife, Lauren, their daughter, Tallulah and their two dogs, Abby and Liza Jane. Dr. Adams enjoys spending time with his family and is an avid golfer. He is proud to call “The Loveliest Village on the Plains” his home.