About Vida Khalili, DC, DACNB
Dr. Vida Khalili, DC, DACNB is a health care provider primarily located in Roswell, GA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic Neurologist. She speaks English.
11 Years Experience
Life University, College of Chiropractic
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Vida Khalili, DC, DACNB Accepts the Following Insurance
- Cash/Self pay
More about Dr. Vida Khalili, DC, DACNB
I am passionate about helping people and I have dedicated my personal and professional life to the service of humankind. I qualified as a Doctor of Chiropractic and completed my postdoctoral specialty training in Neurology. I was honored to work with Professor Frederick Carrick (the father of Functional Neurology) and became Board Certified in Neurology by the American Chiropractic Neurology Board. I also completed a Fellowship in Brain Injury Diagnosis and Rehabilitation.
My training has given me the skills needed to take care of people with a variety of neurological syndromes and injuries without the use of drugs or surgery. Over the past 10 years, I have been able to provide quality evidence-based care to patients with head injuries, dysautonomia, post covid neurological syndromes, dizziness, movement disorders, and neurodegenerative and developmental disorders. I am honored to have been chosen by so many people to be their specialists and always do my best to help them.
As a neurological specialist in the chiropractic profession, I attend to the most complex neurological cases. I am able to provide services that include the integration of neurorehabilitation, Electro dermal screening (biofeedback), lab work, nutrition, and manual therapy. By using groundbreaking clinical neuroscience research based on the concept of neuroplasticity I am able to provide a cutting-edge approach to the health care of my patients.
- Diplomate American Chiropractic Neurology Board (2014)
- Fellow American Board of Brain Injury and Rehabilitation (2015)
- Fellow American Board of Vestibular Rehabilitation (Candidate)
- Fellow American Board of Functional Medicine (Candidate)
- Brain & Body Rehabilitation Specialists, Chiropractic Neurologist (August 2022-present)
- Absolute Chiropractic, Chiropractic Neurologist (January 2019- January 2022)
- Georgia Total Care, Chiropractic Neurologist (May 2016- July 2017)
- Illinois Neuro & Physical Rehabilitation, Chiropractic Neurologist (July 2015- February 2016)
- Carrick Brain Center, Chiropractic Neurologist (June 2014-June 2015)
- Life Center of Optimal Health Performance, Treating doctor (2012-2014)