- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy S Crum DC
Dr. Amy S Crum, DC is a doctor primarily located in Greenbrier, AR. They have 19 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic. They speak English.
Dr. Amy S Crum has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Amy S Crum has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Amy S Crum Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Amy S Crum
Dr. Crum graduated from the Cleveland Chiropractic College in 2000. Dr. Crum works in Greenbrier, AR and specializes in Chiropractic.