Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Knoxville, IA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
21 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & DirectionsPrecision Chiropractic, 813 N Lincoln St Ste 5, Knoxville, IA
Dr. Jenny L Slykhuis is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Knoxville, IA.