- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert W Dixon DC
Dr. Robert W Dixon, DC is a doctor primarily located in Whiteland, IN. They have 27 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic. They speak English.
Dr. Robert W Dixon has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Robert W Dixon has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Robert W Dixon Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Robert W Dixon
Dr. Dixon graduated from the Logan College of Chiropractic in 1993. Dr. Dixon works in Whiteland, IN and specializes in Chiropractic.