Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Randall M Sussex
Dr. Randall M Sussex, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Farmington, NM. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Randall M Sussex has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Randall M Sussex has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
Dr. Randall M Sussex has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Randall M Sussex yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
42 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Randall M Sussex accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSussex Chiropractic Pa, 4740 N Butler Ave, Farmington, NM
Dr. Randall M Sussex is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Farmington, NM.