Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David R Patterson DC
Dr. David R Patterson, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. David R Patterson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. David R Patterson has the following 5 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
35 Years Experience
Northwestern Health & Sciences University
Graduated in 1984
Dr. David R Patterson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Medica Fairview and N Memorial Vantage
- Medica Ridgeview Comm Network
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions50TH & FRANCE CHIROPRACTIC & WELLNESS, 3948 W 50th St Ste 203, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. David R Patterson is similar to the following 4 Chiropractors near Minneapolis, MN.