Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Eugene A Lewis
Dr. Eugene A Lewis, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Eugene A Lewis has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Eugene A Lewis has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
Dr. Eugene A Lewis has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
40 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Eugene A Lewis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaplewood Chiropractic & Alternative Medicine, 522 N Elam Ave Ste 201, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Eugene A Lewis is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Greensboro, NC.