Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark Lynch
Dr. Mark Lynch, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Bayville, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Lynch has the following 1 specialty
- Chiropractic Medicine
Dr. Mark Lynch has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
Dr. Mark Lynch has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 1
I was on the road as a lead singer for many years. I have seen more chiropractors than I can even count. Out of all of them, I have gotten the most benefit from seeing Dr. Mark Lynch. He treats the whole person body, mind and spirit. He is up on all the latest innovative treatment modalities like NET (neuro emotional technique), Applied Kinesiology and more. I never feel rushed in his office and he genuinely does his very best to help me overcome whatever obstacles I might be facing physically and emotionally. Dr. Mark's office has a lovely, home like feeling to it. You feel as if you are walking into a peaceful retreat and are greeted by a friendly and skilled staff. I very rarely write reviews as I lead a very busy life. In this case, I felt compelled to let any readers know that you will not be disappointed if you go to see this highly skilled doctor with a heart of golden. ~Karen Wallo singer/artist/writer
30 Years Experience
New York Chiropractic College
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mark Lynch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVip Chiropractic, 222 Serpentine Dr, Bayville, NJ
Dr. Mark Lynch is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Bayville, NJ.