Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Rafael I Rosado
Dr. Rafael I Rosado, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael I Rosado has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Rafael I Rosado has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Dr. Rafael I Rosado has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Rafael I Rosado yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Rafael I Rosado accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsChristopher T Usina Dc, 1052 W State Road 436 Ste 1070, Altamonte Springs, FL
Dr. Rafael I Rosado is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Altamonte Springs, FL.