- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chase R Carpenter DC
Dr. Chase R Carpenter, DC is a doctor primarily located in Pleasanton, KS, with another office in Pleasanton, KS. They have 21 years of experience. Their specialties include Chiropractic, Sports Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Chase R Carpenter has 2 locations
Dr. Chase R Carpenter has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Chase R Carpenter has the following 5 expertise
- Spinal Adjustment
- Hip Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Chase R Carpenter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Chase R Carpenter
Dr. Carpenter graduated from the Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1999. Dr. Carpenter works in Pleasanton, KS and 1 other location and specializes in Chiropractic and Sports Medicine.