Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel M Newcomer
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Parlin, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Chiropractic. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Daniel M Newcomer yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
38 Years Experience
Logan College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsDaniel M Newcomer Dc, 3010 Bordentown Ave Ste 2, Parlin, NJ
Dr. Daniel M Newcomer is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Parlin, NJ.