Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Terri L Lechner
Dr. Terri L Lechner, DC is a Chiropractor primarily located in Asheville, NC. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Chiropractic. She speaks English.
Dr. Terri L Lechner has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Terri L Lechner has the following 5 expertise
- Lower Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Adjustment
Dr. Terri L Lechner has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Terri L Lechner yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
15 Years Experience
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Terri L Lechner accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - CaroMont Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Cornerstone Tier 1
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAsheville Pain & Wellness Center, 1069 Haywood Rd Ste 1, Asheville, NC
Dr. Terri L Lechner is similar to the following 3 Chiropractors near Asheville, NC.